TERMS & CONDITIONS
Wallace Bishop Holiday Rewards TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Holiday Rewards promotion and to make a booking. It is important you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. You should not proceed with any purchase or booking unless you do. By participating in the promotion and confirming your holiday with Holiday Rewards you agree to adhere to and be bound by each individual supplier’s terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by Holiday Rewards.
This website www.WallaceBishopholidayrewards.com.au Terms and Conditions are the full Terms and Conditions of the Wallace Bishop Holiday Rewards promotion and supersedes all other promotional and marketing material conditions.
- Each Holiday Rewards Voucher is provided by Wallace Bishop at its sole discretion, and only during the promotion dates determined by Wallace Bishop.
- From 17 October 2019 until 30 November 2019 you will qualify for a $500 Holiday Rewards eVoucher for every $500 you spend at the catalogued or advertised price at participating Wallace Bishop stores nationwide. This offer is only available in-store and not on online purchases.
TRAVEL OFFERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RewardsCorp acts as an agent only. We offer a range of travel services (which may include but are not limited to flights, accommodation, cruise liner services, coach, car hire, travel insurance and rail services) on behalf of others who provide those services. Our duties to you are limited to arranging bookings on your behalf with those service providers. We are not responsible for providing those services to you, or for the standard of any service provided. If a service provider fails to provide you with a service, or you are not satisfied with the standard of any service provided, you agree that your only rights are directly against the service provider and not against us. You agree that we are not liable to you for any losses that you suffer in those circumstances, and that you will not claim against us (directly or indirectly) any refund, credit or other compensation. You agree that any money that you have paid to us will not be held on trust for you, but will be used by us to make payment to the service providers to secure the booking for your travel services.
- Cancellation – Should you cancel your booking after full payment is made, no refund applies. Resort extras are also non-refundable and cannot be amended after your booking has been confirmed. However, you can amend your booking dates for your holiday as often as you require, subject to supplier approval, for a processing fee of $25, up to 35 days prior to your arrival date. You can also transfer your accommodation booking to another party, without penalty or incurring amendment fees outside 35 days of arrival. For accommodation bookings name amendments will be permitted within 35 days of arrival at your booked accommodation. Rates and prices quoted in print or on the website and quoted by our reservations personnel are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only confirmed when final payment has been received by us. Price changes may occur at any time by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or the service provided by the suppliers. Such factors include but are not limited to adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, price increases made by our suppliers, taxes and airfare increases. Any price increase that is outside our control will be added to your account and is payable no later than 60 days from departure. Rates and prices do not include any costs incurred en route to and from the destination, meals and/or alcoholic beverages (unless specified), telephone calls, items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each supplier’s product. Where gratuities are included in the price of a cruise, this refers to cruise gratuities only. On board credit for use on board the ship and amount is per cabin based on twin share.
- The Terms and Conditions relating to the promotion and redemption of Holiday Rewards are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- The Holiday Rewards promotion offers a ‘Best Rate Guarantee’ for accommodation offers. If you find, at the time of booking, a lower rate than the Holiday Rewards Plus ‘Balance Payable Rate’ for the same booking and rate conditions, we will match this price and reduce the amount of Holiday Rewards required to complete your booking. A written quote or full screenshot must be presented prior to booking, be less than 24 hours old and from an Australian registered business and/or website. ‘The Balance Payable Rate’ does not apply to Holiday Rewards holders who work for or are associated with other Australian registered travel business.
- ‘The ‘Rate’ advertised is based on either a dynamic rate provided by the property that fluctuates daily or a static rate bases on the average daily rate over a specific travel season. Rates are defined in two categories – Flexible Rates, cancellations and changes permitted with 35 days of check in or Restricted Rates, non-refundable – non-changeable once booked. Refer to the individual rate for conditions.
- Rate promotions ‘Hot Deals’ and printed media – valued up to and on the wallacebishopholidayrewards.com.au website are correct at the time of publication. RewardsCorp reserves the right to amend rates and conditions or withdraw product without notice. Promotional rates and advertisements are subject to change based availability and seasonal surcharges.
Redeeming Your Holiday Rewards
- All enquiries and redemptions must be made through Holiday Rewards on 1300 369 664 or online at www.WallaceBishopholidayrewards.com.au
- Your Holiday Rewards do not expire providing you transact (Use or Earn) at least once during a 12-month period. Check your online account for specific dates or you can find the validity dates on your Holiday Rewards confirmation welcome email.
- Holiday Rewards is fully transferable to family, friends, work colleagues and personnel, but cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, redeemed for cash, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial arrangements with that third party. If any Holiday Rewards have been obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
- Holiday Rewards can be applied as a partial payment only towards the published or discounted rates displayed on the website www.WallaceBishopholidayrewards.com.au – or featured in the ‘Holiday Rewards’ brochure published by RewardsCorp – or as notified by a consultant via telephone, email or fax.
- Use of all promotion partners is subject to availability and booking. Prices and the information contained on the website www.WallaceBishopholidayrewards.com.au and the ‘Holiday Rewards’ brochure or as notified by a call centre consultant via telephone, email or fax are subject to change without notice.
- Accommodation – The number of nights that you can stay at each resort will vary, depending on the resort selected. The total amount of your Holiday Rewards that can be applied towards an accommodation booking is dependent on the resort selected, its location, the type of room selected and the number of nights selected.
- Leisure and tourism products (other than accommodation) – The total amount of Holiday Rewards that can be applied towards the purchase of vouchers or bookings for leisure and tourism products is dependent on the leisure and tourism product selected, its location, the type selected and the inclusions on offer.
- Flight savings are based on specific airfare and class availability. Flight savings may not be redeemable on all flights, please inquire with a Holiday Rewards consultant for further details and availability.
- Flight savings are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and is valid for new bookings only. One Rewards transaction per return ticket can be redeemed when balance of ticket is paid in full at time of purchase.
- Frequent Flyer? Great work! Make sure you advise your Travel Expert of your frequent flyer membership details for inclusion in your booking. Please check your frequent flyer program for the specific terms of your membership. We cannot guarantee that the supplier will credit you with points for your booking however you can contact your program direct for this information
- You will be required to pay the amount that remains outstanding in relation to each booking. The amount of Holiday Rewards that can be applied and the amounts outstanding that will be payable is available at www.WallaceBishopholidayrewards.com.au or by contacting a consultant on 1300 369 664.
- Where the value of your booking is less than the total value of the Holiday Rewards you hold, the unused portion of the Holiday Rewards will be provided to you as a Credit for that amount, and can be used for future Holiday Rewards bookings. A Credit is subject to the same Terms and Conditions as a Holiday Rewards.
- Holiday Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion available through participating suppliers.
- Holiday Rewards holders are encouraged to book as early as possible to secure your preferred dates. Acceptance of your booking is subject to each participating resort’s standard conditions of acceptance of guests including but not limited to conditions in relation to booking, occupancy, payment and checkout that apply at all times. Other leisure and tourism products – acceptance of your booking is subject to each participating leisure and tourism product supplier’s standard terms and conditions
- Package bookings: Your airline or package booking is subject to the availability of the actual rooms provided by the resort and/or seats provided by the participating airline for the specific promotional offer that you are responding to. Each promotional offer is limited to a certain number of customers. We secure more than the required allocation of rooms and airline seats for each promotional offer, however there is no certainty that your preferred travel dates, rooms and airline seats will be available on any given day. You acknowledge that booking available rooms and airline seats is on a “first come first serve” basis. On the rare occasion, where we are unable to confirm your preferred dates, room and/or seats we reserve the right to offer you a comparable alternate, which may be at an additional cost. Only once you have received your itinerary are all components within your package confirmed. You agree that you shall have no claim against us if your preferred dates, rooms and/or airline seats are not available.
- In the event of a situation whereby RewardsCorp or the resort cannot provide booked accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, RewardsCorp will undertake to either refund the ‘you pay’ rate and all rewards used or relocate clients into an alternative resort of comparable grading at no expense to the client. Should there not be a resort of comparable grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide clients with a resort of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the client. The alternatives offered are at RewardsCorp discretion. Should the client wish to choose a property of a standard other than offered under this condition, then the client will be required to pay any difference.
In the event of a situation whereby RewardsCorp or the leisure and tourism product supplier cannot provide the leisure and tourism product as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, the client should refer to the booking terms and conditions of the leisure and tourism product supplier
- Holiday Rewards can be applied as a partial payment only towards the published or discounted rates displayed on the website www.WallaceBishopholidayrewards.com.au – or featured in the ‘Holiday Rewards’ brochure published by RewardsCorp or Wallace Bishop promotional material. For international packages including airfares and cruises, payment terms will be advised at the time of booking by our travel consultants and rates may fluctuate due to exchange rates.
- Payment can be made by cheque, money order, bank transfer or with the following credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, (a 1.3% credit card surcharge will apply) Diners Club and American Express (2.9% surcharge). With payment by cheque, bookings can only be confirmed upon receipt of cleared funds.
- *The Interest Free payment option is available on both accommodation-only and holiday package bookings. Rewards holders need to submit an online application on this website to Skye. Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amounts apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. Minimum monthly repayment required. Interest, (charged at the Expired Promotional Rate) payable on outstanding balances after any Interest Free Period. See com.aufor current interest rates. Only available at Skye retail partners. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. FlexiCards Australia is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Contact us for more information.
Cancellations And Amendments
- Accommodation & Packages including airfares and cruise – Should you cancel your booking after full payment is made, no refund applies. Resort extras are also non-refundable and cannot be amended after your booking has been confirmed. However, you can amend your booking dates for your selected holiday, subject to supplier approval, as often as you require for a processing fee of $25, up to 35 days prior to your arrival date. You can also transfer your accommodation booking to another party, without penalty or incurring amendment fees outside 35 days of arrival. On accommodation bookings only name amendments will be permitted within 35 days of arrival at your booked accommodation. No cancellations or amendments are permitted for “Last minute specials”. At the sole discretion of RewardsCorp, and subject to the booked resort and the specific room inventory being utilised for another booking, cancellations and date changes may be permitted within 35 days prior to your booked arrival date, subject to a $100 fee. Other leisure and tourism products – Should you cancel your booking after full payment is made, no refund applies.
- Non-flexible, non-refundable and non-cancellation rates must be prepaid in full at the time of booking and are subject to availability. Bookings are only confirmed once full payment has been received. If you choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment. No amendments or name changes can be made to these category bookings.
- We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any act or omission of those travel service providers including their failure to provide a service whether through their negligence or otherwise. We do not make any representation about the standard of the services to be provided by third parties, and we accept no liability in that regard. We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any injury, losses, expenses, delays or inconvenience suffered by you in connection with your booking or your travel services, caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part or unless our liability is prescribed by legislation which cannot be excluded. Where our liability cannot be excluded, our liability is limited to the amount that you have paid for your travel services.
- In the event of war, terrorism, political or civil unrest, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter and RewardsCorp reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer or individual Holiday Rewards.
- You are responsible for all additional expenses, not including in your booking, such as spending money, mini bar, additional meals and any and all ancillary costs incurred in order to take advantage of your booking.
- Taxes, Fees & other charges: Taxes, fees, additional levies and government charges may apply, and are beyond our control and may change at any time. Taxes and Fees charged and collected by the airline(s) are only confirmed once your ticket is issued. Australian departure tax is recorded on your ticket as being paid. There are still some countries where taxes are paid upon arrival and/or departure from the airport.
- Acceptance of your booking is subject to each service provider’s standard conditions of acceptance of guests including, but not limited to, conditions in relation to booking, occupancy, payment and checkout that apply at all times.
- Airline Baggage: Some packages may include carry-on baggage only. Checked baggage may be available to purchase at an additional charge. Please contact us for details.
- Airline Meals and Aircraft seating: Please contact us for all meal and aircraft seating requests. Please note that bulkhead seats are generally reserved for families travelling with infants. Exit row seating cannot be reserved by us and is only made available at check-in. Requests may not be guaranteed until check-in and is subject to availability and the airline conditions of carriage. Any special meals if available must also be requested at the time of booking.
- ITINERARY VARIATIONS – Cruise itineraries may be varied by the cruise operator from time to time due to factors such as high or low water levels, flooding, lock closures, unscheduled vessel maintenance or for any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Flight schedule changes: The airlines do have the right to reschedule or cancel flights at ANY time. Please note that the airlines accept no responsibility to accommodate any changes made that don’t suit you. We will use our reasonable endeavours to assist you to rebook on the closest flight time or date available, subject to seat availability. We will not accept responsibility should changes occur nor do we accept responsibility for any additional cost incurred by you to make alterations to your booking to accommodate these changes as these are beyond our control.
- SUPPLIER CHANGES – Many of the bonus inclusions which are incorporated into various packages have no associated costs charge to you the customer i.e. they are ‘bonus’ inclusions. This includes, but is not limited to, bonus inclusions such as cruises, golf, massages, day tours etc. Should you elect to cancel any component of your package there will be no refund forthcoming or any reduction in the overall package price. Additionally, should any ‘bonus’ inclusions be cancelled by an operator or any such service not be provided to you, no refund will be forthcoming nor will any additional service or compensation be provided unless offered directly to you by the service provider responsible for that service.
- Travel Insurance: The Australian Government advises that all travellers obtain travel insurance prior to travel. The insurance should cover loss of deposit and other monies through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money, medical expenses, additional expenses to cover hotel accommodation and repatriation costs to Australia should any services need to be extended or curtailed due to illness or other insurable risk. Our reservations team can provide you with general information about travel insurance at the time of booking. If you do not require travel insurance you agree to provide written acknowledgement that a recommendation to obtain travel insurance has been made to you by us.
- PREGNANCY – Guests who are pregnant during a cruise are required to supply a physician’s ‘fit to travel’ note, including your estimated due date, prior to embarkation. We Cruise operators are unable to accept any guests who will have entered their 24th week or later of pregnancy, by the end of the cruise.
- Incorrect Names: You are responsible to supply all passenger names exactly as they appear on your passports. If the spelling of any name itemised on a booking confirmation is different to the name on that person’s passport/photo identification – PLEASE ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY. Failure to provide your correct names may require a re-issue of tickets and other documentation and you accept responsibility for this cost. In some cases, you may have to pay more for your ticket if there are no seats available to rebook in the same fare type as the original ticket. Any fees will be the responsibility of the passenger if Holiday Rewards has not been informed of the correct name and spelling at the time of the initial booking. Please note that most airlines treat name changes and route and/or itinerary alterations as FULL CANCELLATION and can incur full cancellation charges.
- LEAVING A CRUISE EARLY – If you are required, or choose, to leave the cruise for any reason (unless caused by our proven negligence or failure to provide services with due care and skill and that are reasonably fit for purpose), we are not responsible for any expenses, including your return home. This also applies if you do not return to the ship in time for sailing after a port visit. If we assist with any costs, you will need to repay us on your return. In addition, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
- Travel Documentation: Your airline E-ticket will be sent to you no later than 30 days prior to your departure date. Travel Documents include (without limitation) airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider. Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions including (without limitation) being non-refundable, non-date-changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. All Travel Documents are non-transferable. We will not be held responsible for tickets and/or documentation lost by a third party. Any charges associated with re-issue and re-sending of tickets and/or documentation will be at your expense.
- Passports are required by all passengers travelling internationally and are always the responsibility of the passenger. Most countries require that foreign nationals entering hold a passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the date of your return to Australia. Visas and Vaccinations: Visa and health requirements are the responsibility of all individual travellers. Permanent residents travelling on a foreign passport must hold a valid returning resident Visa. The final responsibility for ensuring documentation is correct and current is that of the individual traveller. Holiday Rewards consultants are not qualified to advise you on vaccinations. Please contact your own doctor for advice, or visit the Travel Doctor website www.traveldoctor.com.au
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade – Travel Warnings: Holiday Rewards makes no representations as to the safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. For reasons of political unrest, acts of war or terrorism or natural disasters in certain parts of the world the Australian Government in conjunction with various other worldwide bodies may decide to issue a Government Advisory Warning to Australian Passport holders not to travel to that country. In these instances, whilst travel to some countries is not advisable and some clauses of the travel insurance coverage may not be effective we appreciate that some travellers may still need to travel to those areas. Whilst we are prepared to make these bookings on your behalf we do so without responsibility or liability. Current travel warnings and other information is available on the Department of Foreign Affairs website at www.smartraveller.gov.au It is recommended that all Australian travellers register their personal details i.e. Passport numbers, contact details in Australia and the countries you will be visiting so that in case of emergency you can be contacted.
- By participating in this offer, unless otherwise advised by you, you consent to the information you provide to RewardsCorp being entered into a database and RewardsCorp may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to you. All personal details of participants will be stored at RewardsCorp offices. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- This promotion is governed by and is to be construed under the laws of Queensland.
The promotion is designed and managed on behalf of the promoter, Wallace Bishop (ABN 3300 966 5212) by Resort Rewards Pty Ltd (RewardsCorp) of Level One, The Oasis Centre, Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218. ACN 123 155 135. Holiday Rewards is a subsidiary company of RewardsCorp Limited. www.RewardsCorp.com ©2019 RewardsCorp. All rights reserved.
Lifestyle Plus Terms And Conditions
The Lifestyle Plus products are provided by Loyaltycorp Australia which is operated by Loyaltycorp Australia Services PTY LTD ACN of 1192 Toorak Road, Camberwell, VIC, 3124, on behalf of RewardsCorp, Level 1, The Oasis Centre, Broadbeach QLD, 4218. By using the Loyaltycorp website and/or by ordering the products (including but not limited to vouchers, gift cards, coupons and tickets (“Voucher/s”) offered you agree to be bound by these Terms, (“Terms”), If you do not accept these Terms you must refrain from using website or ordering any products. Loyaltycorp may change these Terms at any time and changes will be posted on the Loyaltycorp website. The Terms at the time of use of the website or time of ordering products shall apply. You should regularly check these Terms and each time before you order or use the website.
- ACL means the Australian Consumer Law Schedule of the Competition and Consumer Act;
- Business means Retail Partners, retailers or businesses offering Services via the Program.
- Consumer is as defined by the ACL;
- Gift Card means the Gift Card provided by the Supplier via the website or by mail on request from You.
- GST means the Goods and Services tax as defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 as amended;
- Member means You, the member, customer or consumer of the Organisation who has been provided with access to use the Program.
- Organisation means the party that is making available the Program to its Members.
- Payment means all moneys paid for the supply of the Program and Services in Australian Dollars.
- Program means the branded Loyalty, Rewards, Membership and Payment Software Platform delivering Services to You.
- Retail Partner means the Business or retailer offering Services to You.
- Services means the products, discounts and other benefits provided by the Supplier and any participating Business within the Program.
- Site means the Program website made available to You in accordance with these Site Terms.
- Site Terms means these Program Terms and Conditions.
- Supplier means the provider of Services within the Program to You.
- You means the Member.
- The Site is owned and operated by the Supplier.
- Through this Site;
- You can register as a Member;
- You can subscribe for access to the Program; and
- You can access the Services, subject to being an eligible Member.
- These Site Terms apply to the use of the Program and the Site, including the use of the Services offered on this Site.
- Any party that is registered to use the Program, and uses the Program whether as a Member or an Organisation, hereby agrees to be bound by these Site Terms.
- If You do not accept these Site Terms, please discontinue using this Site immediately. If You use the Site, You will be deemed to have accepted these Site Terms in their entirety.
- These Site Terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable policies, terms and conditions governing the use of this Site as advised from time to time.
- The Supplier reserves the right to amend these Site Terms at any time.
- Members access and use of this Program is permitted by the Organisation, and the Organisation acknowledges and agrees that it is and remains liable to the Supplier for any misuse of the Program (i.e. use of the Program outside the scope of these Program Terms and Conditions), and liable for any misconduct in using the Program (i.e. using the Program in a manner deemed to be fraudulent or unethical by the Supplier).
- Supplier may, at its discretion, suspend access to the Program due to any breach of the Site Terms.
- Supplier may, change or add to this Program, any information or offers including products and services contained herein at any time.
- While Supplier will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that information on this Program is accurate and up to date. Supplier will not be liable to You and any other third party for any errors displayed within the Program.
- In the event that the Organisations supply of the Program is terminated, the Supplier may continue to provide access to Services to the Member with the exception of any benefits that would have applied exclusively to the Organisations branded Program.
Disclaimers and Liabilities
- You are ultimately liable for any loss, damage, claim, fees, chargeback, demand and expense suffered or incurred by the Supplier as a result of a breach of the Program Terms and Conditions, and for any misuse, misconduct and fraudulent activity by You.
- Supplier will not be liable for any damage to or any viruses which may affect, your computer on account of your access to this Program.
- Supplier is not liable if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this Program or linked websites.
- You may not use this Program to collect or harvest personal information including Internet addresses about Businesses participating in the Program.
- You may not purchase Services through this Program with the intention of on selling them or for generating profit for yourself, or for any other third party.
- Supplier will be under no liability whatsoever to You in respect of any loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred due to misuse, misconduct or fraudulent activity, or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Services supplied pursuant to this agreement or in respect of any failure or omission on part of the Supplier.
- To the extent permitted by law, no warranty condition, description or representation by Supplier is given or implied or has been given or implied, and any statutory or other warranty condition, description or representation is hereby excluded.
- Supplier does not warrant that any information or Service provided or referenced by this Program is either merchantable or accurate, that such information or service will fulfil any of your particular purposes or needs, or that such information or service does not infringe on any third party rights.
- While Supplier uses commercially reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Program, Supplier makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- Supplier may periodically add, change, remove or improve any of the information, products, Services, Programs and technology described in the Program at the Suppliers discretion.
- Supplier assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Program.
- Supplier will not be liable for any mistake, failure or negligent action on the part of any Business providing Services in the Program.
- Members acknowledge and agree that any provision of Services in the Program are at their own risk.
- Businesses providing Services in the Program reserve the right to change, modify or cancel any offers at their discretion.
- Supplier will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, the Program.
- Under no circumstances will Supplier be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, loss of business, or loss of profits arising in relation to use of the Program, website materials or linked materials.
- In maintaining and operating this Program, Supplier relies upon information provided by third parties. Supplier cannot provide a guarantee against loss, liability, damage and expense if the Site Terms offered are not met.
Direct Debit Authority
By adhering to these terms, You hereby authorise Supplier on behalf of the Organisation, to make monthly or periodic debits to Your nominated account for Your access to the Program. You acknowledge that the debit amount will be debited from Your own personal account, whether bank account or credit card account, and that it has been verified against a recent bank statement to ensure accuracy of the details provided directly from Your financial institution. You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the debit date. Direct debits normally occur overnight, however transactions can take up to three (3) business days depending on the financial institution. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the direct debit amount has been debited from the account and that if there are insufficient funds available, You agree that You will be held responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by Your financial institution. You acknowledge that there may be a delay in processing the debit if; (1) there is a public or bank holiday on the day of the debit, or any day after the debit date; (2) a payment request is received by Supplier on a day that is not a banking business day; (3) a payment request is received after normal cut off times, being 3:00pm AEST, Monday to Friday. Any payments that fall due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day. You authorise Supplier to vary the amount of the payments from time to time for access to the Program, upon receiving instructions from the Organisation of the agreed variations. You do not require Supplier to notify You of such variations to the debit amount. You authorise Supplier to attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by the Business. You acknowledge that Rewards will appear as the merchant for all payments from Your credit card.
Termination and Suspension
- An agreement commences on the date that Site access is granted to You and shall continue until terminated in accordance with its terms.
- Supplier may at its discretion, suspend or terminate access to the Program in the case of a breach of any Site Terms, without notice.
- Organisation acknowledges that any request by You to terminate or cancel the Program subscription and debit arrangement, will be directed to the Supplier, and the debit together with access to the Program shall be terminated within 7 days of such notice by You.
- To cancel Your subscription at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Listings and Advertisements
- Supplier does not accept responsibility for the accuracy, error or omission in any Services or advertisements published within the Program, and disclaims all liability to the Organisation or Members for any loss or damage arising from such inaccuracy, error or omission.
- Each Business providing Services in the Program that lists the Services offered on this Site shall own the copyright of the listing or the advertisement.
- The linked websites on this Program are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Links to third party websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by Supplier, of those third party sites, and of any information, products or services referred to on those sites.
Other products and company names mentioned in this Program may be the trade marks of other third parties, people or entities. Nothing in these Site Terms transfers any right title or interest in any trade marks to You.
- When transacting with You, Supplier may ask You for Your name, email, mobile number, membership information, and any other relevant information required to accurately identify You.
- All parties are bound to comply with all relevant company and consumer privacy laws and regulations, including the National Privacy Principles and Information Privacy Principles made under the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
EGift Cards will be delivered via email and be displayed within the eWallet. Although we make best efforts for instant delivery, on rare occasions this may take up to 72 hours. Physical Gift Cards may take up to five business days to be delivered. Supplier cannot take responsibility for any Services, Gift Cards, Vouchers or Tickets that are misplaced, lost or stolen when being sent through Australia Post. On ordering, we offer all Members the option of Registered Post at a fee displayed during the time of checkout, which guarantees that Australia Post will be held liable for all Services that are misplaced or lost when sent via this method. For products purchased throughout the eStore please note that the standard delivery is 5 15 business days, subject to stock levels. Parcels will require a signature upon delivery. Deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box. Deliveries may not be made to gated communities. If you see that your item has been damaged in transit, or upon arrival please refuse delivery so that items may be returned to us immediately. If your item is faulty please contact us directly for assistance. Please chose your purchases with care as we are unable to accept returns due to change of mind. Items can only be returned in circumstances where an item is damaged or faulty. If a return is required, please ensure you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your item. When you choose to pay by Direct Deposit, your items will be shipped once payment has been cleared, which can take up to 3 business days. We recommend that payment be made as soon as possible to avoid any delays in shipping. If payment is not received within 14 days, your order will be cancelled. Please remember to use your order number as your payment reference.
This Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any Court of that State.
Payments, Refunds & Chargebacks
- You agree to pay for Services within the Program in Australian Dollars.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card and Direct Deposit, or other payment options made available to You by Supplier. Once payment has been cleared, we will distribute the Services you have purchased. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is Yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and the Supplier. If the issuer of your credit card refuses to authorise payment for products within our Program, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Services.
- Expiration of any Services including but not limited to gift cards and vouchers may vary depending on the requirements of the participating Business and Service providers.
- All digital or physical vouchers sold via this Program are restricted by the terms and conditions of each individual Business, and should be found in the terms & conditions of the individual Business. All digital gift cards and vouchers are non-refundable, as they are to be treated as cash. Gift cards and vouchers are valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged or replaced. Vouchers are sold for the personal use of Members only. Vouchers or gift cards are not to be re-sold and cannot be re-distributed.
- Supplier will only process card transactions that have been authorized by the applicable card issuer, and does not guarantee or assume any liability for transactions authorized and completed which may later be reversed or charged back. You are responsible for all reversed or charged back transactions, regardless of the reason for, or timing of, the reversal or chargeback. Supplier may add or remove one or more payment methods at any time.
- If a chargeback occurs, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to assist You to resolve the dispute, however once the chargeback is raised, You will be liable for the chargeback amount in addition to a chargeback fee of $35.00.
For any notice to be given in writing, or to get in touch with us, please email email@example.com